Wednesday 6 April 2011

A brief idea of a BRIEF

Howdy People, it's that time again --time to post up my progress! So WHAT have I done, you may ask?? Well, I've taken the analysis of the site (as seen throughout my blog), and in combination with my folie concept of "over-growth", and the theme of "modular architecture", I have tried creating a masterpiece of a brief for project 2. ( wow that sounded like a mouthful didn't it??) Below are a few notes on my findings.....

Modular Architecture Theatre:
- Respond to the changing situations in use, operation, location
- Architecture that adapts
- Architecture that transforms
- Moving rather than static
- Interacts rather than inhabits

Modular: the building should establish different identities when opened/closed
- internal/external
- ability to change depending on nature of the activity taking place



No comments:

Post a Comment